WE ARE STILL OPEN
Following the new lockdown announcement 4/6/2021 we would like to reassure our patients that physiotherapy services may still continue under the medical and health sections of the new rules.
We have always maintained and implemented a strict covid policy and we will continue to do so to the highest standards.
We appreciate that some of our clients will still be concerned and we will do everything in our power to accommodate you in anyway we can.
Remote video and telephone appointments are still available for those shielding or not wishing to come into clinic.
The Goole foot clinic will also be continuing to practice throughout this lockdown. The foot clinic and physiotherapy clinics are kept completely separate to ensure minimal contact with others. Separate waiting area and treatment rooms.
If you would like to speak to us about anything at all or change your upcoming appointment please contact our Snaith reception on 01405 949134.
Above all please stay safe and continue to follow the most upto date government advice.
Are you feeling more anxious? Having difficulty sleeping? Suffering with chronic pain or fatigue? Physiotherapy can help.
Our qualified team will take you through a range of breathing and movement exercises, gentle massage and mobilization as well as mindful techniques. Aiming to help with fatigue, relieve pain and instill a sense of calm.
Contact reception today to find out how we can provide you with a tailored treatment plan that moves at your pace.
Initial consultation 1 hour £59
Follow up appointment 30 minutes £34
Special introductory offer £5 off your first follow up appointment.
UPDATE !! PLEASE READ
The following Covid-19 policy is in place:
* The clinic will be open with a new one way system of entry and exit through seperate doors (disabled access remains the same as before)
* Patients are to attend appointments alone where possible.
* Hands to be washed/sanitised on entry to the premises
* Patients to wait in a seperate area until called through for their appointment.
* Face masks must be worn on entry to the premises and throughout appointments.
* Physiotherapists will wear PPE during your appointment
* Hands to be washed/sanitised on exit.
* Treatment rooms will be sanitised after every appointment (where possible 2 rooms will be used to allow this, one in use while one is cleaned)
* Communal areas will be sanitised regularly.
* Payment is preferred via BACS or over the telephone prior to your appointment, although contactless is available on the day and cash is accepted where no other method is possible.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST YOU ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS :
LOSS OF SMELL OR TASTE
OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
IF YOU HAVE RETURNED FROM ABROAD IN THE PAST 14 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT (This is due to government guidance changing on a daily basis)
Unfortunatley we are unable to continue classes due to the current lockdown. We will be in touch with anyone this affects but, if you do wish to register interest for when classes resume please contact reception and we will be in touch.
Our Sherburn clinic is now fully open. Kirsteen will be there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Contact our Snaith reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment at Sherburn.
Recommend a Friend Offer!
Action First prides itself on its growing reputation and client satisfaction. To thank our existing clients, if you recommend a friend to us for an initial assessment and treatment session you will receive £5 off your next visit!
We advise clients to park in the station carpark (free all day) or on the high street (free upto an hour).
£5.00 off first physiotherapy treatment for members of Leeds Athletics and Swans clubs.